Take this amazing opportunity to fly a light aircraft over the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. What’s more experience the thrill of aerobatic flight. From loops to aileron rolls and stall turns, this is sure to bring out the top gun in you. Don’t forget ask your instructor for a chance to perform a manoeuvre yourself…
Each of our aerobatics experiences includes the following:
- A comprehensive pre-flight briefing covering the basics of flying light aircraft. And what to expect during the flight, as well as answer any questions.
- At the aerobatic area the instructor will demonstrate the manoeuvre(s) according to the experience.
- The instructor will brief you on what is going to happen during each segment so you know exactly what to expect.
- The flight time is approximtely forty minutes.
- Get a chance to perform a manoeuvre yourself (subject to conditions and instructor approval)
- Upon landing you will be presented with a certificate to commemorate this momentous occasion.
Had a great aerobatics experience at Almat with Steve Mason, thanks. He talked me through all the manoeuvres and then let me take the controls to do a few myself. Exhilarating! The team at Almat are very welcoming and hospitable. I flew to Coventry in my microlight and they helped me out with a problem I had on my navigation device. On my previous visit, Simon even dropped us off at the local pub for lunch and collected us afterwards. Excellent service, thanks I have just done an hour or aerobatics with an instructor called craig Bryan. What an amazing experience from beginning to end. I was made to feel welcomed and comfortable throughout and would recommend Almat academy to anyone that wants a thrilling experience. I gained my PPL with AFA. The whole team we’re professional, well organised and always made time to support me in my flying. Carmen, who is now Head of Training, is a truly amazing flight instructor, along with her excellent team! Next on my ‘tick’ list is to fly aerobatics with Steve, another fabulous instructor. I would recommend AFA to anyone interested in learning to fly or just for a flight experience, it’s great fun and a wonderful day out!