Join one of our instructors in the classroom as you cover the basic communications between your aircraft and the air traffic control tower. This one-to-one course includes aerodrome, en-route and emergency phraseology for all flying situations. Once the theory part of the course is completed you will move onto our flight simulator where you’ll have the chance to simulate multiple flights in a no stress environment on the ground. You will be using our state-of-the-art software to accurately simulate real life scenarios. This course lasts for approximately 4 hours, including the theory and simulator. Please note that early morning and late evening slots may be arranged on request.
- Classroom time covering the basics of radio telephony.
- Aerodrome, en-route and emergency communication.
- Multiple flights in our flight simulator included.
- Course duration – 4 hours.
- Early morning and late evening slots available.