- Membership for the course duration
- Your minimum hours aircraft hire and flight instruction (30 LAPL or 45 PPL a 2 seat aircraft)
- Starter pack including your books and minimum required flight equipment for training
- Passive Headset by Airheadz and Hi Viz Vest (option to upgrade to noise cancelling)
- Our Intensive Theory Exam Preparation Course & Exams
- 1st attempt at Radio Test
- 1st attempt at Skills Test
Our Guarantee to you: If you do not pass your skills test first time, we will pay for the second attempt*
Payment Terms ( Credit Balance ):
- £2000 up front payment before commencement of training
- Once your balance has depleted, a further payment of £2000
- And so on until the course is complete
- You must be at least 17 years old
- You must have obtained the required medical for your chosen license type prior to course entry
- You must have paid the first payment prior to starting the course
- You must be able to fly 4 hours a week
Not included in the Price:
- Landing Fees
- Your medical costs
- Any additional mock or CAA exam attempt
- Any additional skills test attempt or Radio Test attempt
- Simulator time (advised)
- Your licence application fee
During the Training Period
- Flight training cannot begin until you have passed the theory exams, following attending our 5 day theory course.
- You must be available to fly for at least 4 hours per week
What Happens if You Do not Pass
Should you not be able to complete the course before completion you will receive a refund for the unused flying hours only (if applicable). Any equipment is yours to keep. We can organise additional ground school or flight training as needed on an hourly basis to help get you to the finish line. Cancellation before completion will incur fee of 10% ( of full course value )
Does it Really Take 3 Months?
Weather can delay the process as can the timing of our theory exam preparation courses. But it has been done in under a month!
The course must be completed within 6 months.