Get Your Licence In As Little As 8 Weeks
Suitable for training towards PPL (H) and LAPL (H) Licence.
- Includes our intensive theory course – pass all modules in 5 days.
- Guaranteed results – pass your skills test first time or get your 2nd attempt free.
- At least £1200 of savings over the period of the course.
- You must be 17 years old or over
- Be able to pass required medical
Minimum time commitment 4 hours per week (A greater commitment is required to pass in 8 weeks )
- Maximum allowed flying time 2 hours per day
- Minimum training hours on Robinson R22 (LAPL 40 / PPL 45)
- Starter Pack including flight equipment
- Passive Headset
- First attempt at theory exams
- 5 Days Intensive Theory Training
- FRTOL test
- Skills Test
What happens next?
- Send you a contract, training materials and further information including link to access ground school training online.
- Contact you to book your initial flight training slots and discuss your training plan.
You must (ask us if you need help):
- Book your medical immediately.
- Sign and return the contract (this can be a scanned copy).
- Complete 30 hours revision across all of the theory subjects ready for the five day Ground School Course.
Flight Training will commence on completion of theoretical exams. It is highly recommended to have a valid medical before you book to avoid the possibility of delays.
The total cost of training will vary from person to person according to needs and circumstances. If you were to complete in the minimum hours, costs are as follows:
- £2000 up front payment before commencement of training.
- Once your balance has depleted, a further payment of £2000.
- And so on until the course is complete.
- Landing Fee’s
- Licence Application Fee
- Medical Costs
- Additional Hours Over Minimum Requirements
We are able to introduce you to several local establishments providing excellent facilities at competitive rates.
What Happens If You Do Not Pass?
Should you not be able to complete the course before completion you will receive a refund for the unused flying hours only (if applicable). Any equipment is yours to keep. We can organise additional ground school or flight training as needed on an hourly basis to help get you to the finish line. Cancellation before completion will incur fee of 10% ( of full course value ).