Take this amazing opportunity to fly a light aircraft over the beautiful Warwickshire countryside. What’s more experience the thrill of aerobatic flight. From loops to aileron rolls and stall turns, this is sure to bring out the top gun in you. Don’t forget ask your instructor for a chance to perform a manoeuvre yourself.
Please be aware that we had to cancel previous aerobaturdays this year due to having trouble sourcing parts for the aircraft which is currently in maintenance. It is possible we may need to cancel this one too, but we have further dates in August, September and October available which we expect to go ahead except in the event of bad weather.
Each of our aerobatics experiences includes the following:
- A comprehensive pre-flight briefing covering the basics of flying light aircraft. And what to expect during the flight, as well as answer any questions.
- At the aerobatic area the instructor will demonstrate the manoeuvre(s) according to the experience.
- The instructor will brief you on what is going to happen during each segment so you know exactly what to expect.
- The flight time is approximtely forty minutes.
- Get a chance to perform a manoeuvre yourself (subject to conditions and instructor approval)
- Upon landing you will be presented with a certificate to commemorate this momentous occasion.
Once you have booked we will contact you to arrange a flight time. If you cannot make any of the times we have remaning we will issue a full refund.