In this course we will cover all you need to know to pass the CAA Communications theory exam. Suitable for helicopter and fixed wing pilots.
- Learning the Language – cockipt radios, What to say, aerodrome operations, aerodrome information
- Flying Further – airspace classification, R/T in controlled and uncontrolled airspace.
- When Things Go Wrong – emergency procedures, radio failure procedures
- Putting It All Together – Example VFR and IFR flights
- How Radio Works – radio fundamentals, radio wave propagation nad longe range communications.