Get Your Licence In As Little As 8 Weeks
Why Fast Track?..
- Get your licence in as little as 8 weeks – our fastest candidate did it in under 4 weeks, proven on fixed wing.
- Payment plan – no need to pay for the entire course up front
- Pass Your theory exams – Fast and prior to flight training.
- Guarantee – If you do not pass your skills in the first attempt, we pay for the second*
- Continuity – Get the same instructor, back up instructor and aircraft throughout your course.
- Fully Structured – All of your, theory training, exam and flight hours booked from the outset.
- Saves Money – Getting your licence more quickly usually results in completion in fewer hours
- Minimum Flying Hours
- FREE Intensive theory course online – Worth £199
- FREE 3 Months Access to our online training platform – Worth £59.97
- FREE Theory Exams – First Attempts Worth £315
- 2 Day Theory Brush up – with an instructor
- FRTOL Test – first attempt
- Skills Test – first attempt
- PPL starter Pack, Hi-Viz and Checklist
- Passive headset
PPL Course £17877.80
Finance can be arranged through a 3rd party*we highly recommend that you do not get into debt to facilitate flight training, unless it is to secure further commercial training for the purpose of paid work. Always seek professional independent advice before borrowing money.
“I completed my PPL in Feb 2019 alongside studying for my degree course at University. I’ve now moved on to training for my commercial pilots license. Almat are one of the best in the business and have the best values for training, private hire and experience flights. The company has made and still making a huge amount of improvements. Almat has many opportunities which are not to be missed. Huge thank you to my instructor for supporting me through my PPL.”
Hasnain Mirza, April 2019 via Twitter
What happens next?
Contact us We will:
- Send you a contract to sign and initial invoice for payment
- Contact you to book your initial flight training slots and discuss your training plan.
- Once enrolled, we send you your starter pack and training materials, set your exam dates and flight schedule. You are first required to do minimum a 5 hours revision per subject.
- You will then be given access to our online training platform to complete online ground school sessions – These are pre recorded distance learning
- Following this you will need to test yourself using our online question bank and consistently get scores of 85% or above.
- You will then be invited onto a 1 day brush up course with an instructor in readiness to sit your exams as per the schedule.
- Should you need any additional theoretical training this can be arranged at our hourly rate on a one to one basis.
You must (ask us if you need help):
- Book your medical immediately.
- Sign and return the contract (this can be a scanned copy).
Flight Training will commence on completion of theoretical exams. It is highly recommended to have a valid medical before you book to avoid the possibility of delays.
- Payment in £2000 instalments
- £2000 up front payment before issue of training equipment
- Once your balance has depleted, a further payment of £2000
- And so on until the course is complete
Pre-requisites and commitments
- You must be at least 17 years old (this is the minimum age to obtain a LAPL / PPL licence).
- You must have obtained the medical prior to first solo.
- You must have paid the first payment prior to course entry.
- You must be available to fly a minimum of 4 hours per week, plus any practical ground school necessary.
- You must have passed all your theoretical exams prior to flight training.
- The course must be completed within 6 months.
Whats’ not included
- Any exam retakes
- Any second attempt at FRTOL exam
- Any partial skills test pass retake*
- Any further skills test attempts other than the first fail.
- Landing fees
- Medical cost
- CAA licencing fee
What happen’s if I don’t finish the course in the contracted period? We will simply review your training plan and extend it to fit your circumstance.
How frequently can I fly? You can fly up to two hours per day, but are required to do a minimum 4 hours per week.
What happens if my flight is cancelled by the school? If the weather is unsuitable or there are other reason my flight cannot go ahead, you will be notified a the earliest opportunity and the flight re scheduled.
What happens if I cancel a flight? If it is within 24 hours of the booking you will be charged a cancellation fee. If you repeatedly cancel flights you maybe ejected of the course.
What happens if I do not pass my theory exams by the agreed flight training start date? This is reviewed case by case. We would recommend a new time frame with additional support. Depending on how far through the theory training you are, we may delay the start of flight training.
Whats happens if I need more than the minimum hours? You will be billed at the contracted hourly rate up until completion.
Is the course price fixed? Yes the price is fixed, however at the minimum requirements. You will need to pay additional hours if required, or additional exam attempts, ground school etc outside of the quote.
What happens if I quit the course early? You will be charged for a 10% cancellation fee and the remainder of any unused credit balance returned to you.
How to I pay my landing fee’s – We will deduct home landing fee’s from your credit balance and away landing fee’s must be paid on landing via cash or card.
When should I get my medical – book it immediately.You will need to have proof of medical by your first solo flight.
Suitable for training towards PPL (H) and LAPL (H) Licence
We are able to introduce you to several local establishments providing excellent facilities at competitive rates.
What Happens If You Do Not Pass?
Should you not be able to complete the course before completion you will receive a refund for the unused flying hours only (if applicable). Any equipment is yours to keep. We can organise additional ground school or flight training as needed on an hourly basis to help get you to the finish line. Cancellation before completion will incur fee of 10% ( of full course value ).