Most of our services excluding flight experiences and ground school training can only be accessed through membership. If you are a licence holder already, the license holders membership gives you the following additional benefits:
Gain entry to the flying club facilities:
- use our FREE Wifi
- use our flight planning resources
- David Clark headsets available to hire
- Kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Rent a life jacket or Personal Locator Beacon
- Lounge facilities including for socialising and study
Gain access to our online member area:
- Chat with other members on our forums.
- Get support with your study or flight planning.
- Download aircraft information and documents.
- Access our library of flight planning resources.
- Watch tip videos provided by our team of instructors.
Keep up to date easily:
- Your member and pilot records are kept online with our Flight Schedule System
- You can Make online bookings ( Coming later this year )
And there is more:
- Receive online pre-flight briefing from your instructor (coming later this year)
- Access our collection of Almat merchandise for sale only to members.
- Receive a 10% discount on all Flying experiences and Trial Lessons for your friends and family
- Take part in our club social events and fly outs
- Access to our diverse fleet of aircraft
- Access to our flight simulator for training and private hire
The included two hours free instruction per year excludes aircraft hire, fuel and landings.
10% aircraft hire discount not available on Cessna 152’s, although block discounts can be negotiated.
Two Hours FREE Instruction only available to members who have had 3 months or more paid membership.