The Fast Track Guide
This course consists of all you need to get your licence in 1-6 months with a £938 Saving
- Guaranteed, Proven System – our fastest candidate did it in under 4 weeks. If you do not pass your skills in the first attempt, we pay for the second*
- Sign up with just a 20% deposit – the fast track approach usually results in completion in fewer hours, saving you a lot of cash.
- Theory training & exams included – plus our new and improved approach to theory training gives you an even better chance to pass first time.
- Fully Structured – All of your, theory training, exam and flight hours booked from the outset. Furthermore, you’ll be assigned main instructor who will take the majority of your flights.
£938 of items totally FREE – making this a really competitive deal vs. pay as you go learning.
- FREE Membership – For the duration of the course including use of Private Radar – see your agenda, online log book, course progress, instructor evaluations and more.
- FREE 14 Hours Theory Brush Up with an instructor
- FREE First Attempt at the theory exams
- Flight Hours – (LAPL 30 / PPL 45)
- Intensive theory course online – 3 Months use of our PPL Expert online training platform
- FRTOL And Skills Tests – first attempt
- Flight Equipment: Pooley’s starter Pack, Checklist and Passive headset (option to upgrade to noise cancelling / lightweight models available).
Fast Track Prices for 2022:
LAPL £8,528 PPL £11,963
These prices are for people starting from scratch. If you have already made progress toward a licence we can put together a price just for you.
Why Fast Track 2022 is Better
We launched fast track in 2021 and have been consistently adjusting our approach via our customer feedback to make it even better. Resulting in the inclusion of PPL expert, online training videos and a new online booking, flight management and training system and revised theory approach.
“I completed my PPL in Feb 2019 alongside studying for my degree course at University. I’ve now moved on to training for my commercial pilots license. Almat are one of the best in the business and have the best values for training, private hire and experience flights. The company has made and still making a huge amount of improvements. Almat has many opportunities which are not to be missed. Huge thank you to my instructors especially Carmen for supporting me through my PPL.”
Hasnain Mirza, April 2019 via Twitter
Register Now For Free
Click the register now button above and complete the free checkout process so we have your details and then we shall email you details including a contract, pricing, and other details. We´ll also contact you to discuss your training plan and start booking your training. Furthermore:
- we send you your starter pack and training materials, set your exam dates and flight schedule. You are first required to do minimum a 5 hours self study revision per subject.
- You will then be given access to our online training platform to complete online ground school sessions for passing the theory exams. These are pre recorded distance learning. You will need to test yourself using our online question bank.
- You will have brush up sessions with an instructor in readiness to sit your exams as per the schedule, up to 14 hours in total. These hours are used across each module just before you take an exam to boost your chances of passing.
- Should you need any additional theoretical training this can be arranged at our hourly rate on a one to one basis.
You must (ask us if you need help):
- Obtain medical prior to first solo flight. If you do not get a medical your outstanding balance will be refunded minus any costs incurred e.g. for equipment. You can get a medical from any Aeromedical Examiner (AME). Every Tuesday we have Dr Rob Simpson providing medicals from our base at Coventry Airport.
- Sign and return the contract (this can be a scanned copy).
- Pay first instalment invoice prior to acceptance on the course
Pre-requisites and commitments
- You must be at least 17 years old (this is the minimum age to obtain a LAPL / PPL licence).
- You must have obtained the medical prior to first solo.
- You must have paid the first payment prior to course entry.
- You must be available to fly a minimum of 4 hours per week, plus any practical ground school necessary.
- You must sit the theory exams by the scheduled dates.
- The course must be completed within 6 months.
£2000 up front payment before issue of training equipment, then further payments of £2000 until the course is complete. Payments are due once your account balance goes under £300
Whats’ not included
- Any exam retakes
- Any second attempt at FRTOL exam
- Any partial skills test pass retake
- Any further skills test attempts other than the first fail.
- Landing fees
- Medical cost (medicals are available at our base).
- CAA licencing fee
What happen’s if I don’t finish the course in the contracted period? We will simply review your training plan and extend it to fit your circumstance.
How frequently can I fly? You can fly up to two hours per day, but are required to do a minimum 4 hours per week.
What happens if my flight is cancelled by the school? If the weather is unsuitable or there are other reason my flight cannot go ahead, you will be notified a the earliest opportunity and the flight re scheduled.
What happens if I cancel a flight? If it is within 24 hours of the booking you will be charged a cancellation fee. If you repeatedly cancel flights you maybe ejected of the course.
What happens if I do not pass my theory exams by the agreed dates? This is reviewed case by case. We would recommend a new time frame with additional support. Depending on how far through the theory training you are, we may delay flight training.
Whats happens if I need more than the minimum hours? You will be billed at the contracted hourly rate up until completion.
Is the course price fixed? Yes the price is fixed, however at the minimum requirements. You will need to pay additional hours if required, or additional exam attempts, ground school etc outside of the quote.
What happens if I quit the course early? You will be charged for a 10% cancellation fee and the remainder of any unused credit balance returned to you.
How to I pay my landing fee’s? We will deduct home landing fee’s from your credit balance and away landing fee’s must be paid on landing via cash or card.
When should I get my medical? Book it immediately. You will need to have proof of medical by your first solo flight.
Does it really take around 3 months? Weather can delay the process as can the timing of passing your theory exams (which are included). But it has been done in under a month! Not only that, this is for serious and committed people that want to get it done. For that reason we only allow students to participate in the program for up to 6 months in order that we can deliver on saving you time and money.