We are a small flying school with big plans to expand. If you are interested in a career within the aerospace industry and joining our team, read on to find out what opportunities we currently have. We are also open to receiving your CV for upcoming posts if there is nothing currently advertised. We are always looking for good helicopter and fixed wing instructors and examiners.
We´re currently recruiting for the following posts:
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for someone to work in our front of house team, organising flight operations. You will also have some responsibility for sales, administration and other tasks. This post is only suitable for someone with good IT and communication skills. Experience working for an aviation company would be an advantage but is not essential. This is currently a part-time role but more hours could be come available as the business expands. There is opportunity to earn commission on sales and key tasks include:
- Selling and upselling of products and services, memberships and membership upgrades including follow up calls and emails to prospective customers.
- Processing flight costs and surcharges including checking for discrepancies and recovery of overspend if necessary.
- Answer phone / in person / email enquiries or referring to Sales team where appropriate (e.g. fast track scheme enquiries). Including providing existing customers and prospects with product and service information upon request.
- Processing payments, voucher redemptions and administration of online orders.
- Administer memberships, follow up lapsed members (have not flown in 3 months), and those whose payments fail including maintaining the correct status on the website and operations platform.
- Create and administer bookings and instructor scheduling on the operations system.
- Administer customer credit and Fast Track student balances.
- Capture video and photographs of member activities at the flying club for marketing purposes.
- Process in-flight videos and photographs for customers that have purchased them. Including keeping the cameras charged and footage removed from memory cards and added to google drive so cameras are always ready to film.
- Administer regulatory enquiries to the Head of training.
- Organising Aircraft maintenance and amending records to keep them up to date.
- Attend Operations meetings, take the minutes and pass on to the team.
- Provide support to club members and students.
- Apron duties where required including aircraft refueling, checks and movement
- Ensure shop snacks and drinks are always in stock including trips to the cash and carry to replenish as needed.
- Ensuring we always have paper, usb flash drives, batteries and other consumables in stock and replenish as required.
- Ensure customers are meeting the company Covid-19 Policy including taking temperatures on arrival and getting customers to check in and wear a mask.
- Any other reasonable work requests as per management.
If you would like to apply please send a CV with photograph and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 2nd July.